Come join us on a mission to help teams ship better software faster. Apply here.
Open roles at Jam
We’re bringing debugging to the 21st century.
Jam is on a mission to speed up software development. That's why we're building the fastest and clearest way to capture a bug.
Jam helps software teams at some of the largest and fastest growing companies such as T-Mobile, SeatGeek, Staples, Rippling and Ramp ship higher quality software faster to better serve their collectively millions of customers. Jam has saved engineers 650,000+ minutes of debugging. And we’re just getting started!
Jam was founded in 2020 and is backed by early investors, founder and executives from developer-focused companies such as Apple, GitHub, Slack, Cloudflare and PagerDuty.
- Remote, operating on US / EU time zones.
- Opportunity to work in person in NYC and Austin.
Jam’s team culture
- Transparent: every week we share metrics from the previous week, and every quarter we review and discuss the board deck as a team.
- User focused: we watch and discuss clips from user interviews weekly.
- Available and helpful: We’re remote but we are a close knit team. Whenever you need help, your teammates are happy to jump on and pair with you.
- Open: Anyone can contribute anywhere in the company. You will be able to get involved and learn about every function that interests you. An engineer helped write this job description, for example!
- Collaborative: we are a no-attitude, humble team with a collaborative approach to making technical and product decisions.
- Experiment and ship: we move fast, with very few meetings, and we ship experiments to test, learn and iterate live.
- We’ve written more about our remote team culture here.
Who will be your teammates